Thursday, May 1, 2008

Herpes On The Stomachcure

Dart Awards 2008


The Dart Awards 2008 will open up between a large cast of prestigious awards in the world of literature, and to recognize the values \u200b\u200bthat each blogger shows each day in their efforts to convey cultural values , ethical, literary, personal, etc. .., that in sum, demonstrate their creativity through their thinking is and remains alive, innate in their lyrics, in his words broken.
As Oscar Wilde said: "The living word that lives."

I am very happy that this blog that was done without a serious reason has reached so many people enjoyed the music Drawer of my Verses Paztry and Useless, agradesco each of his posts and visits.
blog thank the friends of these two great women of whom speak below:




the Spirits of the Night

"Your soul in the grave
gray stone will be alone with her sad thoughts.
No human spy you
When your secret.
remains silent in that solitude!
're not completely abandoned: The
spirits night, in life you seek
And death around you. "

With these words we Moonlight Blog Invite a charge of feeling in you can find everything from Books, Music, Verses , reviews and more. Many times I have been involved in situations ranging from love to hate you just read it, I think Moonlight has managed to capture all your feelings in this blog.

eternal moment

"Capturing Moments ... Eternal
, indelible.
every moment has its magic,
House, Mystery.
While the Simple and Easy
contains his message.
I invite you to discover ....

Look around and find the answers ... "

The invitation is made and Bet Sea invites us to his blog, full of photographs she has taken it, I truly believe that she is not either a Maga Instant captures a normal and transforms it into an eternal, if I like photography or just enjoy it this is the blog they want.

Blog Thanks to these two by Nobel Dotster now the most visited blog, I hope you give time to explore the insurance will take more than Surprise ..... a

-> Music Drawer

Paztri invites us to explore records, or perhaps little known today, a place to listen to good music and different tastes .... visit it.

->
the hovel of a Witch
BRUJITA...

Witch in Love delights us with his life, I sincerely admire his entire life and every time I read your blog as I understand aunquesea a grain of the great world of Women, Men, if you want to know more about their partners, this blog will serve .... miss it.

->

Irish Coffee Cafe Irlandes

so irreverent that
until Rebel Banner is ..... visit it.

-> Outstanding Utopias
http://utopiasvigentes.blogspot.com
Bethlehem
us back to a world where your mind Verses transport you to amazing places where the Magic if there .....
miss


Congratulations to these four posts winners ...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment